Promote Daily Greens And Earn 40% Commission On Every Sale
Thank you for your interest in promoting Daily Greens, the highest quality green drink supplement online.
Your customers will love the product, and you will love the affiliate program because we increased commissions to 40% on all sales (one time and continuity) of our amazing new organic green drink.
This is a great long-term income opportunity for emailers, site-owners, social media influencers, health bloggers, podcasters, brand ambassadors, or anyone who has an audience and platform in the health niche. Promoting our product just once can lead to commissions for months or even years.
We’d love to have you onboard, but we do have several promotional rules you must agree to before you can be approved.
- You MUST have an active Clickbank account in good standing and be Whitelisted to promote our program.
- You may NOT direct link to the order form or duplicate our sales page on your site. Not only does this cause a poor customer experience, but it also costs you money since your traffic will not go through our entire sales funnel.
- You may NOT promote or advertise on search engines like Google, Yahoo, or Bing. Exceptions given to established agencies with pre-approval.
- You may NOT bid on any trademarked terms, names, or URLs in PPC or PPV ads.
- You may NOT send spam or unsolicited commercial email (UCE), violate US CAN-Spam guidelines, or the laws of the country you are sending mail to.
- You can not use the word “Scam” in any review or landing pages.
- You may NOT promote our product using spyware.
You may promote our product immediately, by using the link structure below.
Be sure to replace YOURID with your Clickbank affiliate ID and TRACK with any extra tracking code (source, Sub ID, etc.) you want to use. Test all links before going live and check the order form to make sure you are receiving credit.
(Replace YOURID with your Clickbank ID and TRACK with any tracking code you want to use and TEST before promoting)
Email swipes are located here and banners are below. If you need anything specific, feel free to send an email to maui (at) akavi.com and I’ll get you all fixed up in a jiffy.